Make the transition between sand traps and turf seamless and free from erosion with our E-Z Edge bunker edging. You’ll save hours of maintenance, year after year, while maintaining greener grass and better bunker performance. Best of all, our E-Z Edge system integrates with all of our bunker liners, so you can create a sand trap that is complete from edge to edge.
E-Z Edge Bunker Edging Features
- ZLOC mesh is utilized on the outer portion of bunker lip and is installed under turf grass, allowing deep root penetration and permeability, minimizing chances of your turf burning out during dry and warm seasons.
- Protects the bunker edge from breaking down or getting damaged.
- Designed to be utilized as a bunker edge stabilization device, installed as a stand-alone product. This product can be utilized without any bunker floor liner, or you can add bunker floor liner at a later date.
- Can be utilized with any liner product. Eliminates many issues with liners on the market that offer no edge protection or poor termination of liner product.
- Maintains a compact, clean, and crisp edge on the bunker.
- Easy to install, requiring no adhesives.
- This is a ZLINE exclusive patent-pending product that is manufactured in-house. The tufted fiber portion of the edging can be produced in any width to accommodate gravel, hard liners, or any custom application that may be needed.
- Standard edge thickness is 5 inches, bottom inch should be buried in small anchor trench leaving 4-inch lip exposed. This can easily be adjusted to whatever thickness you desire for your bunker lip depth.