ZMATS by ZLINE Products
These rugged mats are made of 1/2" thick polyethylene so they are virtually indestructible. They withstand golf course vehicles and equipment well over 25 tons, bend but dont break.
They feature tread on both side so Mats do not slide on turf and offer traction to equipment at the same time in all conditions.
- Rugged 1/2 thick polyethylene
- Build a roadway or working platform in minutes
- Bold cleat design offers maximum traction
- Leaves turf smooth even in soft conditions
- Simply hose down to clean
- No more splintered, warped and water-logged plywood
- Currently available in white
ZTAC Adhesive - Bunker Liner and Synthetic Turf Adhesive
A one-component, MS Polymer adhesive for bonding bunker liner, synthetic turf and other geotextile materials on various substrates or joint strips.
This adhesive is manufactured for our product line specifications and provides an extremely strong bond and excellent sealing capabilities for liner seams and terminations.
It does not contain any solvents (will not damage bonded substrates), water (no glueline shrinkage), or isocyanates (non-hazardous). It is specially formulated to have good UV resistance and water-resistant bonding for outdoor applications.
- White in color
- Low odor and low VOC
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Notched trowel ridges hold firm
- Can be applied onto damp substrate
- Fast initial grab and curing time
- Non-flammable, non-hazardous
- The adhesive is packaged in heavy-duty foil bags for easy trouble free dispensing.
- Material is supplied in 5 gallon pails
These 1" wide 6" long 11-gauge square top landscape staples are heavy duty and hot dip galvenized for rust and corrosion resistance. Made with sharp points for easy ground penetration.
Staples are packaged in boxes containing 1000 staples in each box.
They have several common uses;
- Erosion control fabrics
- Weed Barriers
- Bird Netting
- Bunker Liner
- Artificial Turf
- Drip Irrigation Tubing
- PVC Pipes
- Landscape Fabrics
These landscape staples will help you get the job done, whether for backyard projects or large commercial projects. 8" and longer staples available to order.